Drop-off and Pick-up
1. Campers should arrive on Sunday, August 1, between 4:00 to 7:00pm and check-in at the Dining Hall.
2. We are not allowed to be on Camp property on Saturday, July 31. All volunteers (and children that they are bringing with them) must arrive on Sunday, August 1, by 12:00pm for mandatory orientation and preparation for camper arrival.
Divine Liturgy for St Seraphim of Sarov will be served at the Camp Chapel at 10:00 am on that day. Volunteers and children with them are welcome to attend
3. Campers must be picked up on Saturday, August 7, by 1pm SHARP. Adult supervision will not be available past this time.
4. In order to maintain camper safety and encourage camper bonding, drop-in visitors are not permitted to the camp throughout the week.
5. Thank you for helping us provide a safe and memorable experience for our campers!