Drop-off and Pick-up
1. Campers should arrive on Sunday, July 30, between 1:00 to 4:00pm and check-in at the Dining Hall.
2. All volunteers (and children that they are bringing with them) must arrive on Sunday, July 30, by 12:00pm for mandatory orientation and preparation for camper arrival.
3. Campers must be picked up on Saturday, August 5, by 1pm SHARP. Adult supervision will not be available past this time.
4. In order to maintain camper safety and encourage camper bonding, drop-in visitors are not permitted to the camp throughout the week.
5. Thank you for helping us provide a safe and memorable experience for our campers!